Lets See Your Dirtiest Pic!

• HTML tutorial

RockRanger

Rank 0

Contributor II

Took the dirt road from Gateway CO to Moab UT. Got hit with a snow/rain storm along the way. The bast part is my wife and I had all our bags in the back for our 5 day stay in Moab with no tarp to cover them. We laughed about it the entire time. I am still cleaning that mud off the truck 22 months later. Probably the highlight of our trip. The unexpected parts of the trips makes them better.

IMG_0990 by Matthew Dresselhaus, on Flickr

15frontier

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Easley, Sc
Member #

IMG_1933.JPG IMG_1731.JPG I dont like mud. I prefer rocks. These are muddiest moments since ive owned her but she still has that new car smell with 15,000 miles haha

Reactions: alaskan.lad

Homeguy

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Calgary, AB
Beautiful scenery and nice and dirty! Looks like you had a great time! I look forward to making it to Canada and experiencing some of your trails!
It is beautiful out there for sure. Being here in Alberta we are very close to the Rocky Mountains. You ever make it up here Jake. Hit me up and we can hit some cool trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

It is beautiful out there for sure. Being here in Alberta we are very close to the Rocky Mountains. You ever make it up here Jake. Hit me up and we can hit some cool trails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No, I will make it to Alberta and I'd love to hit some cool trails!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area - I have many Canadians who have completed this. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with people, and the ones you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

Reactions: Homeguy