Let's see those rigs in action

• HTML tutorial
U

UgotWheelz

Some hard lines

Just an update on my full-time over landing rig I have purchased a forest river ibex 10 LHG off-road camper trailer with the beast mode independent coil spring suspension with dual shocks I did an initial review as well as a couple shake down short reels that are posted to my Instagram and YouTube’s feel free to check them out love to hear your feedback I have some action clips I’m editing now that should be posted within the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

98_GVitara_Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vizela, Portugal
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Caldas
Member #

Some hard lines

Just an update on my full-time over landing rig I have purchased a forest river ibex 10 LHG off-road camper trailer with the beast mode independent coil spring suspension with dual shocks I did an initial review as well as a couple shake down short reels that are posted to my Instagram and YouTube’s feel free to check them out love to hear your feedback I have some action clips I’m editing now that should be posted within the next couple of weeks.
Will be a pleasure to watch and fall your content

By the way mine in Instagram and YouTube are @freelradventures and in Facebook @MiguelCaldas

Reactions: UgotWheelz
U

UgotWheelz

Some hard lines

Will be a pleasure to watch and fall your content

By the way mine in Instagram and YouTube are @freelradventures and in Facebook @MiguelCaldas
Cheers I just got to follow request so will follow you back

Last edited by a moderator:

rgallant

Rank III

Advocate I

British Columbia
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Gallant
Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE7REJ
Service Branch
RCAC (Reserve) 75-00
Out with my Land Rover group in one the few bits of BC not on fire

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Got a bit sideways trying to dodge a overhang. :tearsofjoy: I am on the other side helping cut the overhang down

20230814_151519.jpg

One group of fires in the distance about 30 miles I think

20230812_175530.jpg

Contributor III

First Name
Vickycc
Last Name
Chen