Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Short vidoe of my latest trip to Turkey Creek, close to Gila NM.
Click on the PIC below for the Rumble video
View attachment 212724

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very nice video, excellent drone work. Love the truck as it is simple in it's nature, and shows that being all KITTED-OUT is not neccessary for getting out there and enjoying nature.

Last edited:

Jaytperry89

Rank VII
Launch Member

Trail Blazer III

Idaho Falls, ID, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Perry
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Doing some hunting this year and had the wonderul opportunity to see alot of beautiful country

Attachments

b0wfin

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Imogene Pass Report:
Our group consisted of two Pilots, a Ridgeline (#nolodesigns), a Passport (#jondz_adventuring), two Jeeps (#macintake #borderlineexplorer), and an Xterra (#843xterraoffroad). The 1st gen Pilots struggled in the gearing department going up Imogene Pass. The combination of high altitude power loss and gearing caused me to need pulled twice. The Passport and Ridgeline with their 9 speed transmissions did great! All in all we had a blast! To our knowledge we were the first Hondas to summit Imogene Pass! If you like Hondas going were they don't belong, be sure to check out my YouTube and Instagram Channels! (https://www.youtube.com/c/HondaPilotOverland)(Login • Instagram)

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Well now that's interesting. I'm surprised and pleased to hear it!
The 9 speed transmission has a much lower first gear which really helps with crawling obstacles off-road.
That's interesting. That's a trick they borrowed from the RD1 CR-V - it has an extra low first gear compared to the Civic it shares a platform with.