Let's see those rigs in action

• HTML tutorial

Elan

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Reidsville NC, 27320
Member #

Picture from a small a trip I took to a road I though was only a rumor from some of the older guys hanging around the shop about an awesome spot to fly fish for some small mouth bass. The road is a state road that is unmaintained that runs next to the mayo river for a good ways, very sandy mixed with some very tight and very sloppy mud. Top it off the fishing was great and caught a cat fish of all thing fullsizeoutput_104.jpeg fullsizeoutput_107.jpeg while fly fishing.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Picture from a small a trip I took to a road I though was only a rumor from some of the older guys hanging around the shop about an awesome spot to fly fish for some small mouth bass. The road is a state road that is unmaintained that runs next to the mayo river for a good ways, very sandy mixed with some very tight and very sloppy mud. Top it off the fishing was great and caught a cat fish of all thing View attachment 36989 View attachment 36990 while fly fishing.
Good enough

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Just wanted to share a few nice photos of our Arctic Trucks adventure around Iceland for 6 weeks this summer (see: www.ice2017.no).

Hope you like them.
I will post more later, once I have sorted out the hundreds of photos and videos from the trip !!!

Enjoy........

View attachment 32252

View attachment 32254

View attachment 32256

View attachment 32259

View attachment 32260

View attachment 32262

View attachment 32263

View attachment 32264

View attachment 32265

Please like them (if you like them) and look forward to your comments / replies.

Cheers
Neil :)
Good stuff

Reactions: Neil Q Smith

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name