Let's see those rigs in action

• HTML tutorial

armymgdude

Rank IV

Advocate II

Olympia, WA
Last one. I wanted to show to those that don't know how straight axle rigs work. This is at the overland rally in Washington on the obstacle course Land Rover set up. For those that don't know, a Ram power wagon is NOT a regular heavy duty truck. I have a button on my dash to unhook my swaybar, a knob to engage front and rear lockers, 2 inch lift, 12000lb warn winch and full skid plates front to rear. All stock. The Land Rover guys said they have the best factory 4x4 on the planet. They were stunned when I came through. In 2 wheel drive...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Last one. I wanted to show to those that don't know how straight axle rigs work. This is at the overland rally in Washington on the obstacle course Land Rover set up. For those that don't know, a Ram power wagon is NOT a regular heavy duty truck. I have a button on my dash to unhook my swaybar, a knob to engage front and rear lockers, 2 inch lift, 12000lb warn winch and full skid plates front to rear. All stock. The Land Rover guys said they have the best factory 4x4 on the planet. They were stunned when I came through. In 2 wheel drive...

Yeah, well we never said we had the best 2 wheel drives! :p

Reactions: armymgdude

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

Hahaha, love it! Once had an H2 guy lecture me on how his rig owned on a course specifically deaigned for Hummers and tried to down0lay my 150. I kindly told him I just take my truck into the elements and get it through things it was never meant to endure, and then drive it home without broken tie rods.

Zargon

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Hahaha, love it! Once had an H2 guy lecture me on how his rig owned on a course specifically deaigned for Hummers and tried to down0lay my 150. I kindly told him I just take my truck into the elements and get it through things it was never meant to endure, and then drive it home without broken tie rods.
I had some jeep owners point and laugh at my rover as I headed into the dunes at Pismo. guess who I ended up pulling out later that same day!

Exped4x4

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manassas VA
Member #

I have owned over 80+ vehicles over the years. I think every vehicle out there has something positive about it. Even a Yugo, it has a hood scoop![emoji41]

I dunno, the pinto and mustang II were pretty bad...