Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

How does that little crv handle!
It does amazing. To be perfectly frank, it's gotten through and up and over stuff I actually didn't think it would before I tried it.

On that snow day, it handled 10 inches of fresh powder on forestry roads like an absolute champ. Only got stuck one time, and that was only because buddy in the taco stopped in the middle of a big hill (the one he then slid halfway down on the way back) and I was behind him. I had no issues driving down the hill he slid on.

It also drove to the top of the mountain on a very steep track of mostly softball sized rocks, with a few even bigger. That was at BC Overland Rally. It also has an insanely tight turning circle, such that I've turned around on very narrow FSR's in only 4 moves.

If it had a low range and selectable 4wd, I'd just about call it the perfect off roader. As it is, it was never designed or marketed as a true off road vehicle, but dang does it get the job done!

Ranzer

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ
Member #

My weekend began with a trip to Lockett meadow in flag. Camped there for the night and then ventured down a detour off the main road up to snowbowl.

Drove to Payson that evening after loading up on food and camped out on the Mogollon Rim. Got to wake up to a beautiful snowfall.

Hope all of y’all got to make the most of the weekend!

IMG_0594.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG