First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Not much done yet.

1999 Tahoe LT. Picked it up in May, and have been picking away at the little things. AC lines, seeping oil cooler line, brake lines, stereo with bluetooth and satellite radio, all new exterior lighting, replaced all interior lighting with LED. Just upgraded to a set of Good year Duratracs. Have a garage full of parts to start going in. Will be fabbing up a new center console to house a scanner, some switches and USB ports, cupholders, etc. Also going to set up the cargo area with some sort of shelving/storage. Might make some MOLLE panels, or maybe build something a little more involved. Three inches of lift going in soon too.
Nice rig! Good upgrades so far!

iamsuperdan

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stony Plain, AB
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Clark
Member #

Nice rig! Good upgrades so far!
Thanks. I lucked out with this one. Previous owner did almost all of the routine maintenance stuff about a month or so before I bought it. Windshield, belts, pulleys, water pump, 4WD actuator, filters, all four O2 sensors. Ended up with a really solid 20 year old truck.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Thanks. I lucked out with this one. Previous owner did almost all of the routine maintenance stuff about a month or so before I bought it. Windshield, belts, pulleys, water pump, 4WD actuator, filters, all four O2 sensors. Ended up with a really solid 20 year old truck.
Good savings right there!

Outrider

Rank 0

Contributor I

Birmingham, AL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weidenbach
Here's a before & after of our 2002 Chevy Suburban Z71. Added OG 16" wheels, 33" tires, light lift/level (extenders + keys), BIlstiens all around, and Moog springs. Already camped a bit and it's super comfy. Up next is a drawer system, wall cabinets, and under-bed storage where the 2nd row seats were. Ready to explore!119138720_10224770286151123_3777836829005726178_o.jpg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS