Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thanks @XC70_OVERLANDER for posting this RP. RPs are a great way to get in touch with other members. And it's always nice when members organize something like this.

Maybe we'll attend. We're on our way back from Norway at the time so this might be a good opportunity for a stopover.

Reactions: XC70_OVERLANDER

XC70_OVERLANDER

Local Expert Northern Germany

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Thanks @XC70_OVERLANDER for posting this RP. RPs are a great way to get in touch with other members. And it's always nice when members organize something like this.

Maybe we'll attend. We're on our way back from Norway at the time so this might be a good opportunity for a stopover.
Man that‘ll be amazing.

Reactions: El-Dracho

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Hej y’all. Hope you had a great start so far.

Unfortunately the meeting has to be postponed by a week as I have been given concert tickets as a present. But as I would like to see you all again and would also like to go to the Süd-Heide with some of you, there is no other alternative. We have already found a cool new place, even if between the lakes would be fine for February.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Only two days left. I am super excited so see some
of youse.
As always being what you eat and drink. I will bring a little gas BBQ.

Another point on the agenda would be a little tyre repair workshop for those who would like to practise or get the idea and handling how to fix a punctured tyre. We can talk about different tyre repair kits and what to have in mind.

Remember the place I not an official campground but as I said last time for the first and last meet-up there shouldn’t be any issues. I will stay overnight and head to the Sued-Heide after breakfast on Saturday.

If you have any questions let me know.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

of youse.

Another point on the agenda would be a little tyre repair workshop for those who would like to practise or get the idea and handling how to fix a punctured tyre. We can talk about different tyre repair kits and what to have in mind.

Remember the place I not an official campground but as I said last time for the first and last meet-up there shouldn’t be any issues. I will stay overnight and head to the Sued-Heide after breakfast on Saturday.

Unfortunately it's too far away from us, hopefully we will be able to meet up in the future.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
That’ll be amazing. There will be many more opportunities.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
of youse.

Unfortunately it's too far away from us, hopefully we will be able to meet up in the future.
There are still some available spots at this year‘s annual meet-up in April.

XC70_OVERLANDER

Navigator II

Hamburg, Germany
First Name
Thore
Last Name
Fahrenbach
Member #

Service Branch
Higher Education
Awesome OB MidE Northern Germany season opening.
Thanks to everyone who came out and invested time, good chats, and Craig to the night.

We talked a lot about upcoming travel and adventure plans, and had a little unplanned first aid course about how to stop bleeding caused by an axe. Also, some of the members received their OB MidE patch.

After a good night, we finished the meet-up with a clean-up as always.

Head over to my IG to see a nice little reel.

Attachments

Reactions: El-Dracho