Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

Hey, Tommy. I'm planning on bringing the wife, boy and dog.

As for the issue with the link, i just looked in really points for one made by you and RSVP'd lol

Also, I should have no problem attending a 4-day trip, but I'm currently getting 13.5 mpg at speeds over 69 mph, so I'll need to go under 70 to maintain 14+ mpg.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Hey, Tommy. I'm planning on bringing the wife, boy and dog.

As for the issue with the link, i just looked in really points for one made by you and RSVP'd lol

Also, I should have no problem attending a 4-day trip, but I'm currently getting 13.5 mpg at speeds over 69 mph, so I'll need to go under 70 to maintain 14+ mpg.
Bring 'em! we'll talk about possible dates for New Mexico this weekend. I'm still going to Utah, Wyoming and Colorado in July for about 2 weeks.

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

Hey, Tommy. I\'m planning on bringing the wife, boy and dog.

As for the issue with the link, i just looked in really points for one made by you and RSVP\'d lol

Also, I should have no problem attending a 4-day trip, but I\'m currently getting 13.5 mpg at speeds over 69 mph, so I\'ll need to go under 70 to maintain 14+ mpg.
Bring \'em! we\'ll talk about possible dates for New Mexico this weekend. I\'m still going to Utah, Wyoming and Colorado in July for about 2 weeks.
Sweet! Thanks, bro!

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

Sweet! Thanks, bro!
Is Jenny going to make us a German feast on Saturday??
I will talk to her about some German foods. I think we can bring some American bratwurst, some Shiner and she can make a German Nudelsalat (noodle salad) or Kartoffelsalat (potato salad). Let me know if you have any German food requests. She said she can make the two salads and they'll keep without mayo.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I will talk to her about some German foods. I think we can bring some American bratwurst, some Shiner and she can make a German Nudelsalat (noodle salad) or Kartoffelsalat (potato salad). Let me know if you have any German food requests. She said she can make the two salads and they'll keep without mayo.
I was joking but if she wants to make some I will definitely eat it. lol

Reactions: Beretta4x4

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

I will talk to her about some German foods. I think we can bring some American bratwurst, some Shiner and she can make a German Nudelsalat (noodle salad) or Kartoffelsalat (potato salad). Let me know if you have any German food requests. She said she can make the two salads and they\'ll keep without mayo.
I was joking but if she wants to make some I will definitely eat it. lol
She said she'll make a salad. I can pick up some bratwurst stuff, too.