Launch Member

Pathfinder II

North Las Vegas, Nevada
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Monson
Member #

Is this still forming up? We will be in Boulder Ut on the Burr Trail this upcoming weekend but would love to get together after that. Looking for any knowledge on local trails and placing to go camping.

Reactions: Ronin910

Ronin910

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Malden, Massachusetts
Member #

I’d be down to meet up as I just moved back to Vegas. Like to meet up and get to know more people and find out more about the trails and such since I’m new to overlanding

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If someone wants to get a meet-up started in the Las Vegas area PM me and I will set you up with some information on how to do it.

LVCoffeeguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

North Las Vegas, Nevada
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Monson
Member #

If someone wants to get a meet-up started in the Las Vegas area PM me and I will set you up with some information on how to do it.
Kent, has anyone reached out to you on this yet? I’m probably too green in the LV area to head this up but I know we have some great OB veterans on here with good knowledge of the area - also if it’s too late to hit the trails due to the heat.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent, has anyone reached out to you on this yet? I’m probably too green in the LV area to head this up but I know we have some great OB veterans on here with good knowledge of the area - also if it’s too late to hit the trails due to the heat.

I have heard from some other members and will be starting a PM to the LV area very soon. Standby for more details and thanks for your interest.

LVCoffeeguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

North Las Vegas, Nevada
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Monson
Member #

Hey Vegas People, looking for a good mechanic in Vegas that specializes in Land Crusers. I have a friend that is coming from Utah and hoping on a plane for a couple weeks. Looking to have some stuff fixed up while gone. You have any suggestions?

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Going to be sending out a forum message this week to gauge the interest then set a meet-up date.
Thanks.

jgdynamics

Rank 0

Traveler I

So. CAL
I am heading up to vegas on friday 8/3 and leaving saturday 8/4, and would love to get together and maybe do a short trail around the area? Me and a buddy from vegas were planning to do some easy wheelin on saturday morning perhaps around 5 to 6 am.

Paps

Rank 0

Traveler I

Las Vegas
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

Hope this isn't a one off thing. I'm out of town for a bit but definitely would be up for meeting some good people.

Reactions: Desert Runner

SinCityOverland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
shaun
Last Name
field
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
a hole
Hey Vegas People, looking for a good mechanic in Vegas that specializes in Land Crusers. I have a friend that is coming from Utah and hoping on a plane for a couple weeks. Looking to have some stuff fixed up while gone. You have any suggestions?

i do landcruiser stuff. i used to own high country cruisers with a friend in CO .. just moved back to vegas last week and started Sin City Overland. ill be doing mobile work in vegas

Autom8ed

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Lee
Hello Vegas campers! I just wanted to pop in and see what the interest level was for Hump n Bump. Anybody here planning to go? Any interest in meeting up somewhere before the event? I'm completely new here and new to Overlanding as well so it would be great to make a friends beforehand.

Eric710

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Dennen
Member #

Im going to be doing a run just over the AZ border on Phoenix Powerline Rd and Big Horn Cove Rd Sunday 11/24. Meet up at the Shell on 95 and Wagonwheel at 9am and roll out at 930. Hope to see you there!

Reactions: cactus

cactus

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Middag
Member #

Im going to be doing a run just over the AZ border on Phoenix Powerline Rd and Big Horn Cove Rd Sunday 11/24. Meet up at the Shell on 95 and Wagonwheel at 9am and roll out at 930. Hope to see you there!
I plan on participating on this run in nearby Arizona. See everyone then.

Reactions: The Lone Overlander

Eric710

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Dennen
Member #

Went out and did a pre-run of the trails for tomorrow and they are pretty washed out from the recent rains. Going to change the run to Mud Springs Road and some of the other trails nearby Mud Springs Road. Meet up at the Shell station at Durango and Farm Rd at 9 and roll out at 93if anyone is interested

cactus

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Las Vegas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Middag
Member #

Went out and did a pre-run of the trails for tomorrow and they are pretty washed out from the recent rains. Going to change the run to Mud Springs Road and some of the other trails nearby Mud Springs Road. Meet up at the Shell station at Durango and Farm Rd at 9 and roll out at 93if anyone is interested
Thanks for the update. I'll be at the new location at 9 and roll at 9:30.