Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Hi everyone! On Wednesday, I completed the first half of training to become a Land Rover Experience Instructor at the Carmel, CA location. The last half of training is this Sunday - Wednesday. Starting Monday, we are getting into lesson run throughs and Justin Demayo (who runs the center) is looking for test students. You get a free one hour class, driving a school vehicle, with myself (or one of the other two trainees) in the passenger seat and a current LRE Instructor in the back evaluating the lesson.

This training only happens once every few years so it's a unique opportunity if you're available.

If you're interested or would like more info, you can email Justin here.

jdemayo@jaguarlandrover.com

Thanks!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hi everyone! On Wednesday, I completed the first half of training to become a Land Rover Experience Instructor at the Carmel, CA location. The last half of training is this Sunday - Wednesday. Starting Monday, we are getting into lesson run throughs and Justin Demayo (who runs the center) is looking for test students. You get a free one hour class, driving a school vehicle, with myself (or one of the other two trainees) in the passenger seat and a current LRE Instructor in the back evaluating the lesson.

This training only happens once every few years so it's a unique opportunity if you're available.

If you're interested or would like more info, you can email Justin here.

jdemayo@jaguarlandrover.com

Thanks!
Wish I was out there, I'd do this in a heartbeat. You're getting more and more cool stuff under your belt, man, and making it more and more appealing to get you out to future workshops as an instructor!

Reactions: infennonlabs

WheelMe

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aptos, California
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Hung
Member #

I was able to take advantage of this, and it was a blast!. I drove a Discovery through mud and muck in the hills behind the Quail Lodge, and was under the impression that the Disco would get out of some of the jams that my truck couldn't - it was that good... all at the touch of a button on the console.

Thanks to Justin and my trainee instructor, Vim - I had a great time and learned additional offroading skills along the way.

Reactions: 4xFar Adventures