Rank II

Enthusiast I

St. Paul, Minnesota
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Carlson
Member #

This is your do-everything vehicle, from daily driving to any adventure you can dream up. I purchased this vehicle new in Minneapolis, MN. No accidents. Service records are available and has received regular service. All features of the car are fully functional. I am selling the vehicle because I am divorced, and the car payments are higher than I want on a single income.
This vehicle was considered a “total loss” by my insurance company in May 2020. It has a clean title. Water entered the driver side footwell crossing water and damaged electrical components. This has been fully repaired by an auto electrician.
The standard features of the vehicle can be found on-line, but include heated front and rear seats, cooling front seats, heated steering wheel, leather, center console drink cooler, moon roof, and roof rack. The vehicle seats 8 and comes with a reliable and powerful 5.7 V8 engine. This vehicle does not have the optional rear infotainment system. Modifications to the car were made in 2019 and 2020 to improve its off-road capability and safety.
Dissent read bumper with swinging tire carrier and tool locker. The locker can carry an ARB jack, shovel, and compressed air tank among other items. It is designed for traction boards to be bolted to the outside. I have had 4 bolted in that location. It locks. Vehicle parking sensors and camera were reinstalled
Dissent aluminum front bumper. For weight savings the vehicle has an aluminum front bumper with Warn 9000 lb. winch with synthetic cable and 2 two front and 2 side auxiliary headlamps. Vehicle parking sensors and camera were reinstalled
Dissent rock sliders
Dissent skid plate
5 33” KO2 tires with about 15K miles
5 17” Braid rims
King shocks customized to the vehicle resulting in a 2” lift
ARB snorkel
The value of these improvements is in excess of $30K with labor.
These modifications along with its standard features such as 4-wheel drive, center locking differential, and crawl control make this vehicle an outstanding off-road performer while maintaining on-road drive ability. It has been used for off road adventure touring in Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, and Michigan. There are superficial scratches on the rock sliders, skid plate, and rims. No past or current body damage. Though it has been professionally detailed, it has dirt and dust in areas that are difficult to clean without disassembly.
Thule cargo carrier and bike rack in the photos are not included in the price. If you are interested in off-roading and camping equipment I have used with this vehicle, please inquire.

Attachments

brobin15

Rank V
Launch Member

Benefactor

California, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

This is your do-everything vehicle, from daily driving to any adventure you can dream up. I purchased this vehicle new in Minneapolis, MN. No accidents. Service records are available and has received regular service. All features of the car are fully functional. I am selling the vehicle because I am divorced, and the car payments are higher than I want on a single income.
This vehicle was considered a “total loss” by my insurance company in May 2020. It has a clean title. Water entered the driver side footwell crossing water and damaged electrical components. This has been fully repaired by an auto electrician.
The standard features of the vehicle can be found on-line, but include heated front and rear seats, cooling front seats, heated steering wheel, leather, center console drink cooler, moon roof, and roof rack. The vehicle seats 8 and comes with a reliable and powerful 5.7 V8 engine. This vehicle does not have the optional rear infotainment system. Modifications to the car were made in 2019 and 2020 to improve its off-road capability and safety.
Dissent read bumper with swinging tire carrier and tool locker. The locker can carry an ARB jack, shovel, and compressed air tank among other items. It is designed for traction boards to be bolted to the outside. I have had 4 bolted in that location. It locks. Vehicle parking sensors and camera were reinstalled
Dissent aluminum front bumper. For weight savings the vehicle has an aluminum front bumper with Warn 9000 lb. winch with synthetic cable and 2 two front and 2 side auxiliary headlamps. Vehicle parking sensors and camera were reinstalled
Dissent rock sliders
Dissent skid plate
5 33” KO2 tires with about 15K miles
5 17” Braid rims
King shocks customized to the vehicle resulting in a 2” lift
ARB snorkel
The value of these improvements is in excess of $30K with labor.
These modifications along with its standard features such as 4-wheel drive, center locking differential, and crawl control make this vehicle an outstanding off-road performer while maintaining on-road drive ability. It has been used for off road adventure touring in Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, and Michigan. There are superficial scratches on the rock sliders, skid plate, and rims. No past or current body damage. Though it has been professionally detailed, it has dirt and dust in areas that are difficult to clean without disassembly.
Thule cargo carrier and bike rack in the photos are not included in the price. If you are interested in off-roading and camping equipment I have used with this vehicle, please inquire.
Price?