Land Cruiser 100 rear storage

• HTML tutorial

Hula_100

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Clovis, Ca
Member #

With a few extra minutes, some spare material and an active 3.5yr old helper, I was able to focus some restless energy at an idea.

*Note: This isn't really a build thread, just a poor account of some time spent with my oldest and our attempt at build a box.

Here are my BAD (Brain-Aided Design) drawings...

Here is some materials...

Some tools...

And... Because I didn't think about posting a build thread until 90% done, here is the almost final product!

The break in the weather allowed for applying moisture barrier and the indoor/outdoor carpet on outside. Which was a plus for the extra room!

After a half dozen times of moving the box in and out of the back, I decided I wasn't keen on making it a full dozen... So a buddy and I pushed it in and thats where it's sitting.

Taking a break to watch some rain and a fire engine...

Here are the doors (Closed)...

Clean up...

And final product...

I can't stand the taste of beer, but plenty of people do! So this is for you... and my ROOT BEER! [emoji482] [emoji38]

Hopefully this will provide us with some organizational space. I made this with the intent of having a drawer system, but I kinda like the open space. So we'll see what comes next for the box.

Best part of the build? Building relationship and memories with my son that'll outlast all this stuff.

Worst part? Cutting the plywood in the garage with the door closed... There is a lot of dusting to do!

Thanks for checking this out!

Robert & Waylon

OB# 2595