Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

This is Rally Point Part 2 of Lake Tahoe Trek (So Cal). I'd love to meet up with as many Nor Cal Overlanders as I can, so you can help us get a true taste of the area. We will meet you at Raley's in South Lake Tahoe 6 PM July 13 and camp. The next day lets hit up all the best trails around South Lake, then camp, fish, hike, and plan our next trip!

View Rally Point
Reactions: midniteT4Rtrail

LTRossi

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cotati, CA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Rossi
Member #

Make sure to check out twin peaks. The trailhead is located in the parking lot of Sawmill Pond. It's a short 5 minute drive from Raley's where you're meeting. Its a fun, short, trail and if your interested there is a section for rock crawling, but it can be bypassed if necessary. Last time I was up there, the upper part of the trail was eroded pretty bad and had to turn around, but if you can make up the view of the lake are amazing.

Have fun!

LTRossi

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Cotati, CA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Rossi
Member #

Another place to check out is Hope Valley where you can find Burnside Lake Road and Scotts Lake Road. Both are easy trails, more fire roads than anything, but come with amazing views of the valley.

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Another place to check out is Hope Valley where you can find Burnside Lake Road and Scotts Lake Road. Both are easy trails, more fire roads than anything, but come with amazing views of the valley.
LTROSSI! Thank you SOO Much for your inputs! do you think you could join us for this upcoming weekend up there in Tahoe? I'd love to see you and pick your brain for camp spots.

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Potential Trails:
Blackwood Canyon
Signal Peak
Fordyce Creek
Barker Pass
Bald Mountain
George Town
deer lake
Gold Valley
Snake Lake
Barrett Lake Jeep Trail
Long Canyon Trail
Barney Riley Trail

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hello anyone! I am here at the south Lake Tahoe rally point. If you would like to come please let me know. We are attempting to find a spot at eagle point campground

Sanman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

California
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Welch
Member #

Hello anyone! I am here at the south Lake Tahoe rally point. If you would like to come please let me know. We are attempting to find a spot at D L BLISS state park (site 117)