CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Yea maybe, what are you thinking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using OB Talk mobile app
We are up for anything. Meet and greet, trail ride or a weekend camp out and we will travel to meet others. If we could get a group up and find a central location that would work. If we just get together and trade ideas, locations to camp and ride or just check out each others equipment and get a bite to eat that would also be great.

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
No I sure don’t
Ok. Your vehicle looks like one I've seen at a local sign shop. But im getting older and its harder to see those small avatars. If you interested in a meet and greet let me know. Trying to get the community to come out and meet and exchange ideas.

JM8610

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

Well I'm in Ms just south of Memphis. I'd be interested in a meet up myself if yall come up this way. Myself and wife with kids in tow looking to get out more. Only issue of my fire department schedule so its depend on what days yall do it and how close this way yall are

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
RUBI
Last Name
CAJON
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Well I'm in Ms just south of Memphis. I'd be interested in a meet up myself if yall come up this way. Myself and wife with kids in tow looking to get out more. Only issue of my fire department schedule so its depend on what days yall do it and how close this way yall are

Im guessing 24/48 JM. I am pretty flexible. We don't mind driving up there. MSDisco made the run down here for our first meet up so i want to return the favour and head yall way.

JM8610

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Miles
Member #

Im guessing 24/48 JM. I am pretty flexible. We don't mind driving up there. MSDisco made the run down here for our first meet up so i want to return the favour and head yall way.
No we run 24on 24off 24on 24off 24on 96off

But ya throw a date out there and I'll see what I can do about meeting up

ASRussell

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Monroeville, PA
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Russell
Member #

man that sounds fun......I am from Monroe, LA but just moved to the Pittsburgh area..... a bit too far to travel