Bobbuff

Rank 0

Traveler I

Parkersburg WV
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Buffington
Ok so I am new to over landing and am very excited to get the adventure started. I do a lot of whitewater kayaking and go to a lot of off the grid places. I thought buying just a standard pop-up would be great to pull behind the jeep. Well I loaded the kayaks on top and headed to the new river in West Virginia. Well it wouldn't make it so I decided to build my own. As I began the build I started reading more and more about over landing and was amazed that there is a whole lifestyle based off of what I want to be doing with my life. So now I am at the beginning of this amazing journey that I hope to turn into a full lifestyle for me and my family. I got set up as a manufacturer and am now in the offroad camper business. The pics I'm going to show are of the first one please feel free to give me tips or anything you think I might be missing. I look forward by meeting some of you in the future

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Jimmy P

Rubiconcruiser

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

So Georgia
Member #

Sorry dumb question but what do you mean RTT? side which is possible with yo

Roof Top Tent. The single most important item used in the overland community next to the Jeep Trailer setup, unless of course you build them to sleep inside, which is possible with your configuration.
Then again as I look at it I see otherwise. Sorry. But beautiful rig non the less

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Bobbuff

Rank 0

Traveler I

Parkersburg WV
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Buffington
Lol yep it's designed to have a full size bed in the cabin area kitchen in the back and a RTT on top. That way I can take my entire family when we go