Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Glendale, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
Edwin
Last Name
Micael
Member #

Hi All...I would like to share what I have accomplished for the 2 days I'm off work. Just preparing for upcoming "summer" camping/fishing here in Kodiak. Built me a drawer system for my propane stove and storage for miscelanous kitchen stuff, three 1lb propane bottles and few canned foods. Also have a couple of Snapware storage that'll have some MREs and Mountain House meals, and more kitchenwares.

As you can probably see that I also have bolted a double fly fishing pole case clamped on my roof rack to save space inside and mount for a shovel.

Also have a Plano 1819 XXL Storage Box that stores our sleeping gear (got idea from Michael...thanks), Plano 1619-00 56 Quarts Tote for BBQ Grill and any related grilling stuff.

I guess thats it for now and I'll just edit this when its all loaded up.

oh dont want to forget to say thank you to my brother who recently flew from Arizona and brought me the BajaRack. Instead of paying $300+ on shipping...I paid $75 for a checked in luggage...hihi

Thanks

Cappy410

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

Okotoks, AB
First Name
Stephane
Last Name
Fortin
Member #

Nice drawer system Edwin. I've been toying the idea of doing something like that for my JKU and I like how you came up with the double drawer for the stove. Thanks for sharing. @edwin