• HTML tutorial

mmatsen

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bozeman, Montana, USA
Member #

Hey all, I am selling this fully loaded Chuck Box I just finished. Take a look at the pictures and let me know if there is any interest. Here is what it includes:

Stove (single burner Butane)
Butane and cooking spray storage
Stainless steel plates and bowls (x4)
Mugs (x4)
Cast Iron Grill / Griddle
Integrated Bamboo Cutting Board in Lid
Stainless Steel 8" Tri-Clad Cooking Pot
Spice Drawer and Cutlery

The kit has been used on two weekend trips this month to test things out and it works fantastic. It's heavy but solid the the gear is top notch and will last a lifetime.

I need $300 + shipping to not lose money.

Just ask if there are any questions.

Late addition - The lid is 10.5" x 21" and it is 12" deep/high plus a half inch or so for the strap brackets

- Marty (Washington DC area) #0066

Last edited:

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Looks like you did a great job putting this together. What are the dimensions?

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

This is great. How heavy is it? I'm interested but trying to determine if I can justify the cost and how much space I'll lose in the 4Runner with this. I'm in the DC area so shipping for me would be free. I'd just pick it up.

Reactions: mmatsen

mmatsen

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bozeman, Montana, USA
Member #

This is great. How heavy is it? I'm interested but trying to determine if I can justify the cost and how much space I'll lose in the 4Runner with this. I'm in the DC area so shipping for me would be free. I'd just pick it up.
I will weigh it up tomorrow and take a picture of it in the back of the wife's 5th gen 4R. I can work on the price as well.

mmatsen

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Bozeman, Montana, USA
Member #

Here are a couple of pictures of the kit in my wife's 5th Gen 4Runner. The weight on it is ~45 lbs with everything in it. Like I said it is built solid and remember this has the stove and fuel as well. I want to get going on building the next project so I am willing to part with this one for $200 - just let me know.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

outwardbound

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Mascoutah, IL
Member #

Tried to PM you on Tapatalk. Failed. Bottom Line: I'm Sold. I'll IM you on Tapatalk later and we'll work out the details. I am in Columbia, MD and am willing to come get it.

vicrimo

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Member #

For some reason I can't send messages. Maybe cuz I'm still new. Anyhow, if you don't mind finding out how much shipping would be to 91605. We'll go from there. Thanks!

ce4460

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I'm interested to buy also. I'll be at OTG if you want to sell then(assuming you're going). Don't want to pull it out from under anyone, but if you still have it then, I'm a buyer.