Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Have just come across this forum and interested in overlanding, so though I should join. Looks lik a great place to belong to. Hopefully I will get to link up with others from down under.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members in NZ and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho

Tikigonzo

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Joshua Tree, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Gonzales
Member #

Have just come across this forum and interested in overlanding, so though I should join. Looks lik a great place to belong to. Hopefully I will get to link up with others from down under.
Kia Ora, welcome to the group! I lived in Wellington for 2 years and have in laws and family in ChCh. I would love to get back with my Jeep and Turtleback trailer to explore NZ full time. Have you done any Overlanding in NZ yet? Super interested in the Overlanding scene down under.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Colin, welcome to the OB family.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher