Ka-Bar Tactical Spork

• HTML tutorial

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

I bought a pair of these Ka-Bar Tactical Sporks a while back, thinking that even though they're obviously a novelty, they might actually be useful. Spoiler alert: they're not.

They are made of plastic, and as such, the knife doesn't cut well at all. Didn't cut chicken, didn't cut steak. The tines of the fork part aren't really long enough to actually be used as a fork. The spoon part is small-ish in size, and quite deep. The depth makes it hard to close your mouth around to get the food off of it. Cleaning is ok, except for the fork park. Food gets stuck in there, and the only way I was able to get it out was to use the knife half. At least that part was useful for something.

I'm really disappointed that something with the Ka-Bar name is this cheesy and useless. About the only plus here is that they were inexpensive enough not to be a big loss.

20180324_141738.png

20180324_141754.png

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
The name should have given it away. Spork + tactical.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Cort

ohiowrangler

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Newark, Oh
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Darling
Member #

I gave them as gag gifts last year @ xmas. I also had to use mine once, that or eat my can of beef stew, on a trail ride, with my fingers or a knife. Ron

Reactions: Quicksilver