Just ordered my Gobi Ladder

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Super excited about this! Iv'e always struggled to find a solution to accessing my roof rack and I think this will fit the bill perfectly... Now I just have to wait the 4-6 weeks on delivery!

ehmitchell

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lafayette, CO
Member #

Enjoy! I received my Gobi rack and ladder about a month ago and love them both. Take some time to review the parts and get everything lined up right, and it's super easy

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Very nice! I love my Gobi ladder on the Xterra. Makes stowing my roof top tent soooo much easier.

Also, it looks cool:sunglasses:

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Between to rigs I have been running my Gobi rack and ladder for about 9 years now and wouldn't want to give either up.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I wish I would get it faster, but everyone iv'e talked to says it is worth the wait.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

To be honest I use my ladder more for mounting other items like my Power Tank than to climb up on. But they also look real good.

Maxterra

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West Haven, Utah
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Horting
Member #

By chance did you order the heavier gas struts? The added weight will overpower the stockers usually.
On the Xterra, their new struts also made the hatch raise a few inches higher which was a big plus.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

By chance did you order the heavier gas struts? The added weight will overpower the stockers usually.
On the Xterra, their new struts also made the hatch raise a few inches higher which was a big plus.

I actually just put new struts on the lift gate, we will see how they do. If I end up needing heavier duty ones I'll order a set.

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I use my ladder all the time. I bet you will enjoy it. Agree on the struts, but its cheaper to order thru mcmaster-carr. I went with the 200lb units as I have a 12lb medical kit on the hatch as well.