Just bought this rope!

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Just bought a 30ft VooDoo kinetic recovery rope.. This thing looks awesome! Hopefully it holds up and works as good as it looks. Between this VooDoo rope, my @TractionJack and my Hi-Lift jack I should be set for this upcoming weekend of wheeling! You guys ever used a kinetic rope?

Their video makes it look awesome!

GoHeels

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wilmington NC
Member #

Just bought a 30ft VooDoo kinetic recovery rope.. This thing looks awesome! Hopefully it holds up and works as good as it looks. Between this VooDoo rope, my @TractionJack and my Hi-Lift jack I should be set for this upcoming weekend of wheeling! You guys ever used a kinetic rope?

Their video makes it look awesome!
I don't doubt the Strength of the rope, but that video idk about all that.

Reminds me of an episode of Walker Texas Ranger where walker was buried in his truck, and put it into 4w-lo and drove right out.

Reactions: toxicity_27

4xFar Adventures

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Benefactor

San Francisco,CA
First Name
Brenton
Last Name
Corns
Member #

Yeah, that video is kinda lame. If you're going to showcase your product, please do so in a real world situation. Or somewhat real world. Sure there was some extra weight on top of that Jeep because of the dirt, but the entire drive train had basically no resistance.

You want to impress me with the pulling power of your KERR? Show me a dually stuck in wet sand up to the frame... pulled out by a Geo Tracker.

From a marketing standpoint, I get what they are after. Something memorable that will get you to talk about it to your friends, or on some cool forum like this ;) But I'd still rather see an actual recovery that relates to it's intended use.

Last edited:
Reactions: WJ - Firefly

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah, that video is kinda lame. If you're going to showcase your product, please do so in a real world situation. Or somewhat real world. Sure there was some extra weight on top of that Jeep because of the dirt, but the entire drive train had basically no resistance.

You want to impress me with the pulling power of your KERR? Show me a dually stuck in wet sand up to the frame... pulled out by a Geo Tracker.

From a marketing standpoint, I get what they are after. Something memorable that will get you to talk about it to your friends, or on some cool forum like this ;) But I'd still rather see an actual recovery that relates to it's intended use.

You are just jealous that they didn't use a disco and they used Jeep :tonguewink: hahaha JK. I know it is kinda cheesy.

Reactions: 4xFar Adventures