Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Welcome! Ever been to Breezy's Pizza? I've seen a lot of western PA folks joining lately. I grew up in Washington and lived in Wexford for the last 12 years before moving to Dallas.

Explorador

Rank IV

Traveler III

Aliquippa, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Elvin
Last Name
Ocasio
Member #

Service Branch
US SRMY
Welcome! Ever been to Breezy's Pizza? I've seen a lot of western PA folks joining lately. I grew up in Washington and lived in Wexford for the last 12 years before moving to Dallas.
Wow, lol.... I can walk from my house to Breezy's Pizza then pass by Barney's (new ownership change the name to "Butcher") to pick up the beers....

Reactions: Arailt

Arailt

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Wow, lol.... I can walk from my house to Breezy's Pizza then pass by Barney's (new ownership change the name to "Butcher") to pick up the beers....
Nice. Small world! My dad was good friends with Breezy before he passed away. I remember making trips up there in the 80s/90s from Washington.

Reactions: Explorador

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hello everyone, new to the Overland Bound however I've been around here since 2016. Long story short, 3 months after I got a XTerra Pro and a week after I joint Overland Bound the Nissan got totaled by a deer, perhaps, that was a 10 point rack bull that finish my truck. Not able to find another rig, moving forward 5 years later im here again. Since is over 3 months now, I like to officially introduce myself, playing safe if you follow me so far. My search for that perfect vehicle (in my eyes) since the Tacomas and 4Runners Off Road edition are very hard to find and prices are ridiculous high I start searching for other options that in the end pussh me away from Toyota. I decided to move into a more comfortable rig, after some research and compromise I pull the trigger on a F150 4x4. That been said, I'm looking forward for exchange experiences, meet good people and Veterans like me. Also looking forward to talk to others with full size vehicles to exchange ideas, experiences on the trails and anything in between.

In the side note, Let say that I'm amazed how big Overlad Bound has become compared to 5yrs ago. Love the app and the information regarding the trails and the levels of difficulty. Anyway, hope to talk to you around here and hopefully in person. The BigRed project already started..... pic just for giggle....

I am in Beaver county, Western PA
RIG - FORD F150 STX 4X4 WITH REAR LOCKER
GMRS USER

Thanks,
Elvin
welcome

Reactions: Explorador