Launch Member

Member I

Glendale, CA
First Name
german
Last Name
silva
Member #

Hello, Glad to be here, after owning a bunch of Land Rovers (D1, Classic), Jeeps (Cherokee, JK) , bunch of Subaru Foresters, I have decided to buy a 2004 Honda Pilot AWD and will start to outfitted for light Overlanding, mainly use will be to take the family up the California Coast on occasions, visit National Parks, and some camping. I ended up buying a 2006 for my wife which is her daily driver and the 2004 will be the weekender.

Attachments

Reactions: Msfitoy and Narbob

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

You are never a "Just"... never apologize for being who you are. Welcome from So Cal. If you ever get to this area please contact me. we should take a drive .

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

I am in San Dimas 57 and 210. We should meet! I am a big Baja guy, but not limited to anything.

german996

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Glendale, CA
First Name
german
Last Name
silva
Member #

That is actually great, We went up to Crystal lake today, I actually ridden Baja on my motorcycle. Would love to do it on a camping trip with the family, or just head to Ocotillo wells in the mean time.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello, Glad to be here, after owning a bunch of Land Rovers (D1, Classic), Jeeps (Cherokee, JK) , bunch of Subaru Foresters, I have decided to buy a 2004 Honda Pilot AWD and will start to outfitted for light Overlanding, mainly use will be to take the family up the California Coast on occasions, visit National Parks, and some camping. I ended up buying a 2006 for my wife which is her daily driver and the 2004 will be the weekender.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Barclay , or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: german996