125 Davenport Road, El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Omar
Last Name
Teran
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N/A
Just picked this jumper box up from the cornwell tool truck. Used it on a customers vehicle it did the job. Takes some time to charge but that all depends on the charger you are using. Has a built in light and has usb port to charge devices as well.

Attachments

huachuca

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

tarboro nc
First Name
Al
Last Name
Killebrew
Member #

Nice purchase - I've had a NOCO for a couple of years now and have been well satisfied with it for use around the farm. Great power and it holds a charge so much better than anything I've owned previously.

Omar Teran

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

125 Davenport Road, El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Omar
Last Name
Teran
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N/A
They have different sizes at different prices
. This one ran me 187 or so. If it holds up better than the other ones we've had i will buy the next size up since you can never have too many sources of power when you are in the middle of nowhere.

Trigger T4R

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Inland Empire, CA, USA
First Name
Lance
Last Name
:
Member #

I have a similar one and I’ll never go without one again. I’ve used it so many times it’s payed for itself tenfold!

Luckily I’ve never had to use it on my optima yellow top in my 4runner, but I’ve used it on many friends vehicles & like a hundred times on my dads H2 Hummer:tearsofjoy:

19mystic96

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Pacifica, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
M
I got the GB150 and love it. I’ve used it a few times on other people’s vehicles and I’m very impressed with it. As soon as you clamp it on you can fire it right up without any struggle. No need for bulky jumper cables.

great product. I’ll be buying another to store in my other car just in case I ever need one for it.