• HTML tutorial

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

IMG_4385.JPG
Im not a rich man by any means. Im guessing most of us aren't. Either because we don't make a lot of money or because all of our money goes into our hobby/vehicle. lol. But I do believe in Community. I do believe in supporting things that are good causes. These guys have created an avenue whereby we can communicate, sell items, see trips and maps and continue to do so to enhance our venture out into the world. Through this avenue we are able to meet others and have events and connect with those who are likeminded. Is that not enough to support this? It is for me.

Go the right on this forum and click the "Support this site and get cool stuff" I did and received mine. For a few cents a day you can say "thank you" and make sure this family keeps growing and thriving in the future.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 39841
Im not a rich man by any means. Im guessing most of us aren't. Either because we don't make a lot of money or because all of our money goes into our hobby/vehicle. lol. But I do believe in Community. I do believe in supporting things that are good causes. These guys have created an avenue whereby we can communicate, sell items, see trips and maps and continue to do so to enhance our venture out into the world. Through this avenue we are able to meet others and have events and connect with those who are likeminded. Is that not enough to support this? It is for me.

Go the right on this forum and click the "Support this site and get cool stuff" I did and received mine. For a few cents a day you can say "thank you" and make sure this family keeps growing and thriving in the future.
Great swag....and well said

Martin Bundy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dandridge TN
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Bundy
Member #

Just picked up my CVT trailer and tent in Chattanooga TN yesterday, now the new good times begin.....

nickburt

Rank VII
Launch Member

Creator III

Wallasey, Wirral. UK
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

View attachment 39841

Ditto - mine arrived yesterday.

Reactions: theBROFESSOR

theBROFESSOR

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Conway, Arkansas
Member #

Getting connected through this community is priceless. For sure. You have to fight for what you believe in Rocky BalBROa! And you can quote the BROfessor on that!

Reactions: Chadlyb