Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Having a bit of a problem here. Anyone know how to post photos ? I have a Nextbook windows 10.1 and the pics I have on it don't seem to have any way to post them here. Also have the OB talk for Android if that helps. Do I have to upload pics to photo bucket first maybe?

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
Having a bit of a problem here. Anyone know how to post photos ? I have a Nextbook windows 10.1 and the pics I have on it don't seem to have any way to post them here. Also have the OB talk for Android if that helps. Do I have to upload pics to photo bucket first maybe?
Don't you see the "Upload a File" yellow button in the lower right when you write a post? -----------------------------------------------------> over here...

Pick a pic after you the upload button.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Yep, ^^^ That works. Don't use Photobucket to host photos, as they've started charging to allow linking to their (your) photos.

Reactions: John D.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

Don't you see the "Upload a File" yellow button in the lower right when you write a post? -----------------------------------------------------> over here...

Pick a pic after you the upload button.
Yes thank you. I saw that but the pics on my nextbook don't show up when I click that. Going to try to upload to photobucket.

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

So if anyone needs to ever know. I have windows 10.1 on Nextbook and had to upload photos to "Microsoft One Drive" and then download them back to my Nextbook. I was then able to share them here the normal way you share pics. :))

John D.

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

porterville, ca
First Name
John
Last Name
Duffy
Member #

I love trout fishing for where it takes me.....mountains, streams, off the beaten path.
I love bass fishing for the fight they provide....it's always amazed me how a 10" bass will attack a 6" rubber worm....scrappy!
Guess I better get busy fishing. We can only take 16 inch bass where I am locally.