FOR SALE Jeep Trailer

• HTML tutorial

vincenzo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

reno nv
E4AE31AD-1932-42A1-899A-BFB0FC20B16D.png AC3A512B-58A7-4288-8EA9-46D1FB309557.png 8815C25C-5B3E-464B-B431-786CD650C921.png B00EB3F6-0695-4346-8FD9-39EABCBF152C.jpeg Located in Reno, Nevada:
This is the ‘official’ Jeep Trail Rated adventure tent trailer.

- Super light, all aluminum frame and walls
- Full underbelly steel skid plate (steel)
- 150watts of solar panels with built-in charge controller
- USB ports & power outlets for a fridge and all your other devices
- Awning
- Dinette table
- Queen size bed
- Couch which folds out into a second bed
- Rubicon wheel and tire package to match your Jeep

This trailer is in perfect condition. No dents or scratches in the skid plate. Its ready for comfort & adventure in places only a Jeep can go!

Over $12000 invested - a steal at only $8200

Call Vince at 775-741-4887

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 64470 View attachment 64471 View attachment 64472 View attachment 64473 Located in Reno, Nevada:
This is the ‘official’ Jeep Trail Rated adventure tent trailer.

- Super light, all aluminum frame and walls
- Full underbelly steel skid plate (steel)
- 150watts of solar panels with built-in charge controller
- USB ports & power outlets for a fridge and all your other devices
- Awning
- Dinette table
- Queen size bed
- Couch which folds out into a second bed
- Rubicon wheel and tire package to match your Jeep

This trailer is in perfect condition. No dents or scratches in the skid plate. Its ready for comfort & adventure in places only a Jeep can go!

Over $12000 invested - a steal at only $8200

Call Vince at 775-741-4887
Sweet trailer....never seen this one before.

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Wow! I really like this. Very well thought out. If I didn't have the setup I have now this is something I'd be all over.

vincenzo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

reno nv
This trailer emphasizes ‘light weight, go anywhere’ rather than size and luxury. There is no kitchen. It has a full queen size bed, a couch, dinette table and small storage compartment next to the bed and under the couch. During transport, the floor space is used for gear storage. The solar panels rest across the couch and storage cabinet during transport.

This is the 2018 ‘Extreme’ version with oversize tires and electric brakes. Also included is a Lock ‘n Roll hitch to allow for extreme articulation in a rock crawling scenario. The independent suspension and brakes allow this trailer follow a rock crawling jeep most anyplace. A trailer with water tanks/ kitchen/ sink/ toilet/ shower etc etc would be much, much larger, heavier and limited to mild dirt roads.

This trailer offers a high level of comfort and security when you are way, way in the outback - but it doesn’t compare to the luxury of full size RV with hookups in a campground!

Check this out:

SVgarage

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Livermore, California
First Name
Eddy
Last Name
Louis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6BOH
I wish I could, but I'm about to blow some cash on fenders and tail corner armor, and I've got another $5k slated for drivetrain work in the spring. Unfortunately a trailer is not in the budget. Maybe some time down the line....

tritonl

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Lukasz
Last Name
Mikula
Member #

What a great little trailer. Am not sure who I would make more upset more towing it with my Toyota FJ. :)