Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

I realize the lifts are a bit different from four door to the two door, but I run the metalcloak game changer 2.5 with falcon2.0 2.5” shocks with 1/2” spacers on top and it rides really well as well as performing. As stated before definitely get the front track bar and a rear as well to recanted the axles. I run 35s with rimmed fenders as well and haven’t rubbed yet.

rgk401

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
First Name
King
Last Name
King
Member #

Hey all. I am new to overlanding and have a very basic rig right now which is a 2010 Jeep JK. I am running 33s and will probably continue to do so, but I would like to do a small lift, maybe 2-3". Since this vehicle will be used primarily for overlanding, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations. I've seen the budget boost lifts which are basically just coil spring spacers, but I don't believe I would get any suspension benefit from that. If I'm going to lift it, I want to get some type of performance benefit from it. Thoughts?
Consider ICON 2.5 lift kit. Iv ran that lift on my Jk for 7years and now running it on my jl. The ride is amazing on and off road. The price is kinda high but well worth the $$$. First I had teraflex and after driving a friends jeep with icon I switched. 139,512 miles on my icon and just gave it to my nephew for his first Jeep.