US Southwest Jeep Gladitor Bed Base Plate from Goose Gear (for furniture install)

• HTML tutorial

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
Hi all.

As a leftover from our install of the AluCab Canopy Camper we have a Goose Gear bedplate for the Jeep Gladiator. We had ordered this but in the end decided not to install it.

This bedplate is the platform a Goose Gear build-out is bolted to when installing the Goose Gear furniture in AluCab. Details here:

https://www.goose-gear.com/collecti...ator-2019-present-jt-bed-plate-system-5-bed-1

The plate is NOT a full cover for the bed, but cut in a way that it can be installed with the camper already on and for weight savings it leaves some areas open that will then get covered once the furniture is installed. It has points to bolt furniture to, be that Goose Gear or your own build.

I don't have my own photos since the plate isn't here. Photo from Goose Gear website.

The plate is in the Los Angeles area, currently stored at the TinyRig shop in Westminster, CA. It's new, never used, looked in the box and packed away again since we decided to go a different route with our build.

Price: $350 for pickup at TinyRig.

Photo [bedplate only, furniture and all other shown parts NOT included]

alu-cab-canopy-camper-v2-jeep-gladiator-2019-present-jt-bed-plate-system-5-bed-775800 copy.jpg

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
Just to be clear:

This offer is ONLY the baseplate that gets mounted to the truck so that furniture can get mounted to it! The picture above is from Goose Gear's website. I don't have the plate here.

This is NOT a formfitting plate for the Gladiator bed, but the plate to mount furniture to!

cug

Rank II

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Guido
Last Name
GNE
The problem I have is that the plate is in LA - 400 miles from me. And I’m glad TinyTig stored it for me, I do t see them sort out shipping for it.