Jeep Commander Build

• HTML tutorial

StuntmanMike

Rank IV

Advocate II

Newport RI
You know, I always hated those when they came out, but what a difference a few mods and lift makes. That looks really good! And I've realized after seeing someone camping out of one last year that there's no denying that they have great interior space.

Reactions: Graeman

Vantams

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Plain City, Utah
First Name
Kory
Last Name
Tams
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7UFV
Every time I see an XK done up right it gets my wheels turning! Nice work! [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Graeman

kappels

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chattanooga, TN
Member #

Great looking XK! I also have one in silver but it’s the V6 not Hemi. They’re great rigs—super capable but sadly not a lot of aftermarket support. This build is along the lines of one I would want to follow if I ever modify mine for more heavy duty adventuring.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

85cj7boy

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Ohio
Sub I like the build. How is it for stability with the RTT? I loaded ours down for a NE trip this past March. 4 Adults and a 18 Month old, Packed to the gills with the rear seat removed and a Thule Alpine carrier mounted up top completely stuffed. I noticed the weight compared to empty and it felt like a little more body roll. Mine just has a spacer lift though and not a 4" lift.

Nick80

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Haymarket, Virginia, USA
First Name
NICHOLAS
Last Name
Roozen
Member #

Sub I like the build. How is it for stability with the RTT? I loaded ours down for a NE trip this past March. 4 Adults and a 18 Month old, Packed to the gills with the rear seat removed and a Thule Alpine carrier mounted up top completely stuffed. I noticed the weight compared to empty and it felt like a little more body roll. Mine just has a spacer lift though and not a 4" lift.

No issues I have it packed with a bunch of weight. Portable winch, tools , spare, camping stuff exc... and feels fine.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk