Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Bryant
Last Name
S
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRFC851
So after our plans to go to Windrock last month were postponed due to work conflicts its official were heading up on Thursday the 19'th and c coming back the 23'rd. Is anyone interested in wheeling those days? Would love to meet some members and wheel together if anyone is interested.

EJD

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oregon Coast Range, Oregon, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Davis
Member #

I've completed all #52 Jeep Badge of Honor trails in the system. I actually have badges that don't exist anymore because trails have since been discontinued and there are only #49 badge trails currently. There is one badge that is SUPER rare and I don't even think any are in existence because this was an original trail that started in 2013 the the badge program begun, the land that trail was on went from public to private and they pulled the badge trail from the database. The trail is "Coke Ovens, AZ". That would be the holy grail of rare jeep badges if anyone ever comes across one!

PS: I live next to the 2 trails in Oregon and run them all the time for anyone interested in coming over here to earn those badges hit me up and I would love to meet/greet/wheel with whoever.

Enthusiast III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Huelsman
Black Bear Pass
Engineer Pass
Ophir Pass
In the wife’s ‘18 GC Trailhawk.

Imogene Pass
In my ‘17 f150 supercrew, 6” lift, 35s first and then the wife’s trailhawk.

All while the real jeep (LJ) sat lonely in my garage both trips.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

I’m up to 5 right now and finally got them on the Cherokee. Trail 3X was a mistake without better tires but that’s a story for a different thread.

A52AF63E-0E8E-4FA7-A669-7C7A6BDC4A9E.jpeg

Reactions: Slowone

Heartland Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gretna, NE, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Talley
Member #

5 already on the Jeep and have 3 more waiting to put on when I get back home from this work trip I'm stuck on.

Depending on how this summer plays out I have planned out Moab, Schnebly Hill, The Rubicon, Tillamook, and then back to Colorado to hopefully grab Black Bear and Poughkeepsie.

20200208_231711.jpg
90195082_2832550563479676_8650803602958319616_n.jpg

Reactions: J.W. and Slowone

Overland True North

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Girard, OH, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Cur
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1DON
Jeep Badge of Honor App, the app could be better but it works. Get close to a trail, check in to it, and then request the badge. Everything is free.
Free? WeLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That's my second favorite word! I will have to see what Badges are available for AZ, CO, UT, and CA for starters...