Jan. 18-19 Mid Atlantic Backroad Discovery Route (MABDR) Section 2 Start Headed North

• HTML tutorial

SniffnKlotz

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Greensburg Pennsylvania
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Cornell
Member #

Howdy all,

My name Is Nick and I'm the founder (with a TON OF HELP) of Central Appalachian Mountain Overland in late 2018. We have had an IMMENSELY productive 2019. Our mission is to embark on an overland style trip every other month of the year, starting in January. In 2019, we were able to hit that goal with an average vehicle/trip count of about 10-11. My goal for 2020 is to continue planning routes that facilitate families, pets, mother in laws, etc. I run the group strictly from Facebook. Central Appalachian Mountain Overland (CAMO)

Our First trip of 2020 will take us back to where it all began, the Mid Atlantic Backroad Discovery Route. We will Meet up on Saturday Morning on January 18, camp on the track on Saturday Night, and Continue North Sunday Morning. The specifics of the trip are all on the facebook page. The track can be found at www.ridebdr.com

Collectively, our goal is to take a mixture of new drivers and experienced off-roaders into a safe and fun outdoor setting where families and solo drivers alike can relax and do what they love.

Hope to see you!