Jamie's 2016 Tacoma Build

• HTML tutorial

JTS2016TACO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chandler, AZ
Member #

So since I last updated this the truck has changed a lot, I got an onx6 30 in amber and an S8 30 in white for my light bar mounts. I swapped the rear springs for some Deaver U402's, the truck got wrapped, I installed my sound system finally. I permanently mounted my powertank and a few other things in the bed. I also upgraded from my tent to a CVT mt shasta summit series. I also got new tires 285/75R17 Toyo MT Tires. I updated the list completely in the second post in this thread.

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

JTS2016TACO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chandler, AZ
Member #

Lookin good man! How are you liking the rack? As you saw I just got mine on for now. Its not persay 100%, I just used some spare paint to stop rust until I can get it textured.
I like it for now it was always gonna be a temporary one until I can get a full height modular rack from CBI or if I can get SDHQ to design one for me. Mine is just bedlinered with a can and if it scratches I just reapply it.

Reactions: SeguineJ

JTS2016TACO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chandler, AZ
Member #

Just picked up my truck from getting the 4.88's put in and it drives fantastic, like it did stock but you can feel the torque now that the tires took away.