Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Hey man that's awesome the rear box is sweet id like something like that for mine :)

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Looks like british licenceplates on it..

Edit: And the steeringwheel is on the other side of the rig..

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
It's the same base engine as the one you have. I just need to know if it seems reliable, and idles smoothly, and how it pulls when you put your foot down

Thanks

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using OB Talk mobile app
The 2.5 will pull with the best of them , tough as old boots This is my secound use it for work My only concern is the replacement engine is a 1.9 On the new model

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

At one time before I found and bought my Jeep with the swapped in Mercedes Benz motor, I was looking at going with a medium duty Isuzu I6 motor out of a cab over commercial truck. The OP has a nice set-up! I love seeing all the great rigs from you wheelers over seas. Benz.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

blackntan,
I wonder if it is the same motor as the Chevy Dmax here in the states? I bet you don't have to use DEF fluid! Glad my old diesel trucks do not have too! Benz.

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
Ive talked to people in the States driving the Colorado and GMC versions with the 2.8 diesel and they really like them. The guys I talked to were getting 30+ mpg. My FIL has the GMC with the gas engine and he is really happy with the way it handles, etc. I don't know if anyone here has the 1.9 though.