ISO sliders for my 1994 Toyota 80 Series

• HTML tutorial

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

You have a few options available. The first and most important question is cost. You can buy a nice set, but they're pretty expensive new. Slee, metal tech, white knuckle and a couple others have them. Mudrak is in your area. Gary, I think that's his name, runs it. Give him a holler to see what he has. Hopefully you can find a fab guy in your area, which might be a little cheaper. Also, check IH8mud for used ones.

Porschetech29

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Walnut, CA
First Name
Francis
Last Name
Manuel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6TCQ
Thumbs up for Leadfoot. They built me a custom pre-runner bumper with a winch mount. Awesome workmanship and customer service.

Reactions: LeadFoot

CalTexMex

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Fremont, Ca
Member #

$600 is a good price, leadfoot. No fancy kick out needed. Weld on, to me, is the way to go. 80's are pretty heavy. I've been on mine and I'm glad they're welded vs bolted. Cheers!

Reactions: LeadFoot

LeadFoot

Rank 0

Traveler I

$600 is a good price, leadfoot. No fancy kick out needed. Weld on, to me, is the way to go. 80's are pretty heavy. I've been on mine and I'm glad they're welded vs bolted. Cheers!
Make sure to tell the sales guys you're from overland bound so they get you the correct pricing. or show them the quote. lol We do a discount for Overland bound members.