ISO jeep TJ Ipad mount

• HTML tutorial

Goggles Pisano

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Looking for some ideas on iPad mounting in a jeep tj. Looking for something that makes it look integrated with the vehicle. Any ideas or pics that anybody would like to share would be appreciated. Thanks

DangerBear028

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Nolensville,Tennessee
Member #

I realize this post was from June, but I haven't found a dash bezel made for a TJ that supports a ipad.
When I was considering an ipad for my TJ I looked into something like this for a JK, and attaching it with good velcro to the dash bezel. Hope this helps.

Jeepjk16

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor I

Panhandle FL, USA
Member #

this is for TJ's, JK's, JL's and other vehicle innovations. Hope this helps in a way. They have many ideas to customize your ride using, smartphones, tablets, gps etc...

Attachments

TreadHead Pops

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Edmonton, Alberta
Member #

Looking for some ideas on iPad mounting in a jeep tj. Looking for something that makes it look integrated with the vehicle. Any ideas or pics that anybody would like to share would be appreciated. Thanks
We used the ram mount iPad mount. You could add a 1” ball somewhere in the dash. We have it mounted near the grab handle and another in the sound bar to move it to the back for toddler vision[emoji4]

Brewbud

Rank V

Member III

SoCal
Member #

I used the Ram mount in my LJ to mount my TRX. I can also use it to mount my 8" tablet too. I mounted the ball in the tray on the dash where I used to have the factory style GPS. I wouldn't say it looks integrated but it works well. The tablet doesn't block my view of the trail or road.

trxljmntsm.jpg