Wallburg, NC, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Courtney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4UON
I attended the Overland Expo East last year (2018) and was not able to find a patch for the event. Curious if anyone happens to have an extra they would be interested in selling. I was able to get one from this year and would like to start getting one from each year I attend.

Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jeff

Motivity Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Market, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CTH
I attended the Overland Expo East last year (2018) and was not able to find a patch for the event. Curious if anyone happens to have an extra they would be interested in selling. I was able to get one from this year and would like to start getting one from each year I attend.

Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jeff
I emailed the organizers to see if there was any chance they might make some available on their website. I'll let you know what I hear.

Reactions: Jeffroe189

Motivity Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Market, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4CTH
Awesome. Thank you!
Just heard back from the organizers. Here is what they said:

Our Gear Shop folks are currently at another show they work with, but as soon as they return the Overland Expo East branded products will be available online. This should be sometime after November 12th. Please feel free to reach out again if you do not see them available by the middle of November.

Hope this helps.

Jeffroe189

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Wallburg, NC, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Courtney
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4UON
View attachment 124904
Is this the patch that you are looking for?
That is it I guess. I actually have not seen one personally. I’m just looking for the 2018 event patch. That appears to be the one unless there where multiple. By the time I realized they had then they had already ran out.

mmp

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lugoff, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Powell
Member #

That is it I guess. I actually have not seen one personally. I’m just looking for the 2018 event patch. That appears to be the one unless there where multiple. By the time I realized they had then they had already ran out.
Well your welcome to have this one if you want to pay the postage. You can PM me.