Casey County, Kentucky
First Name
David
Last Name
Goodyear
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KL7JKC
I heard something about a trip to an Offroad park in Indiana on Sunday. Is that still on? Looks like it is about 5 hrs for me, maybe a little less. May snow or sleet Saturday night. I can gear up by then.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I say just make it lower, top rail even with the lights. I feel your pain though, I hate my spare tire in a basket mounted on top of the stock crossbars. My swing gate tire carrier is almost finished, I have a similar problem with time to work on my rig. I think I'm going to remove my stock roof rails and fabricate a rack that bolts straight to the roof for a lower profile.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I heard something about a trip to an Offroad park in Indiana on Sunday. Is that still on? Looks like it is about 5 hrs for me, maybe a little less. May snow or sleet Saturday night. I can gear up by then.
Yes David. Going to the Badlands in Attica, IN. We would love to have you! I'll inbox you my cell if you want to text me for complete info.

Murphy Slaw

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern Illinois
Member #

I would just get taller tires, replace the trees in my yard with shorter tress, and then park next to midgets as much as possible.

Just kidding. I voted to keep it as is.

I like it.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Read my post on page 3.. it's already been cut haha

I would just get taller tires, replace the trees in my yard with shorter tress, and then park next to midgets as much as possible.

Just kidding. I voted to keep it as is.

I like it.