Irma

• HTML tutorial

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

I just want to send prayers and hope everyone in Irma's path stays safe. I have many family members in FL, GA and AL. Been watching Jim Cantore on the Weather Channel. He's THE man. Pray that Jose piddles out but doesn't look that way.

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Thanks Scout! We have family in Port Charlotte, Fla. they stayed to "ride it out" last report from them, things not to bad. Hoping all is safe with your family.

Reactions: Scout

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
Thanks! I'm in Minneola. We should be getting whacked here in the next hour. So far the house is handling it, but the wind is starting to creep me out. The FJ is in the garage pushed up against the door, and my patrol car blocking wind parked across the driveway. At this point I'm just hoping my fence doesn't come through the back sliding windows. I guess we'll find out in a couple hours...I will say, being an "overlander" has its perks. My truck is ready to handle all the nastiness this storm will produce on the roads, and I have everything I might need to survive a couple weeks off grid if need be, and that was before I bought a bunch of extra food, a gas siphon and a chainsaw.

sully3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

I have 2 boys down there waiting for the storm to pass so they and there crews (Lineman ) can help restore the power as fast and safe as they can, to those men and women , stay safe, our prayers are with you , God bless....