First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Eagle One
Hello
I am New to the Team, Just moved to Patuxent River from Dallas, I am currently serving my 16th year in the NAVY I am a Chief Aviation Machinist Mate. I currently drive a 2007 Honda Pilot 4wd. Looking forward to do some camping some trail riding and helping the community as much as possible, Married with 3 kids 10yr, 2yr and 8 mo. Always looking forward to a good time and making long term family. :grinning:

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello
I am New to the Team, Just moved to Patuxent River from Dallas, I am currently serving my 16th year in the NAVY I am a Chief Aviation Machinist Mate. I currently drive a 2007 Honda Pilot 4wd. Looking forward to do some camping some trail riding and helping the community as much as possible, Married with 3 kids 10yr, 2yr and 8 mo. Always looking forward to a good time and making long term family. :grinning:
Hello Jose and welcome to the OB crew. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself. images (3).jpeg