Rank III

Enthusiast II

Montesano, WA, USA
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Harper
Member #

I am a outdoors man, a mountain man, a Submariner. I run to a different drum beat than most people. You don't do 9 years underwater and not run to a differant beat. Been places some people dream about and some people have nightmares about. But that is me. I have worked for the Forest Service for a number of years and retired now. and I have done forest fires for a while.

Now is the time that I am retired and I spend time alone in the woods and camp, modern or primitive, Does not matter to me. I hunt, fish and I dont' get lost in the woods, may be confused for a day or to but never lost. I have road many a off-road trail and forest service road. If you would like to share with me stories of woods and playing in the outdoors I am game.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I am a outdoors man, a mountain man, a Submariner. I run to a different drum beat than most people. You don't do 9 years underwater and not run to a differant beat. Been places some people dream about and some people have nightmares about. But that is me. I have worked for the Forest Service for a number of years and retired now. and I have done forest fires for a while.

Now is the time that I am retired and I spend time alone in the woods and camp, modern or primitive, Does not matter to me. I hunt, fish and I dont' get lost in the woods, may be confused for a day or to but never lost. I have road many a off-road trail and forest service road. If you would like to share with me stories of woods and playing in the outdoors I am game.
Hello Wayne and welcome to the OB crew neighbor. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. U.S. NAVY veteran myself. images (3).jpeg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Welcome from Whidbey Island, WA!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Submariner

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Montesano, WA, USA
First Name
Wayne
Last Name
Harper
Member #

will do, this is what I was runing and at one of the camps we had up in the national forest. but I am doing a change to make life easier on my wife. we are get to old to climb up the ladder. so that trailer and jeep are gone and a new camp is being planned.

Attachments