Ryan
Last Name
Weigel
Member #

Hi all. Excited to be here.
Name: Ryan
Home: Pleasant Hill, Ca
Vehicle: 2017 4runner SR5
I love camping, fishing, and being in the nature away from the bay area rat race where I reside. I'm looking forward to getting off the beatin path away from crowds and exploring for the most beautiful places to camp with my family and friends.
I have my wheels (VTX offroad) and tires (Goodyear duratrac) and am waiting for my Icon stage 3 lift. Have an appointment for install on the 20th. I'll be ready to explore after that.
I am a novice at 4wheeling and overlanding. This will be my first experience. I plan on joining you guys and learning at any meetups. Please reach out if anything is close to the bay. I'm not great with social media but I'll do my best to stay connected. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to this adventure!!20180807_211551.jpg 20180807_211551.jpg

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Jimmy Schantz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hello and Welcome to Overland Bound , All i can say is't up to you to make your adventure as fun as you can, planing is important part of your trip make sure to get enough supplies and plan out your trip! Some times its the little stuff that can make or brake a good trip. don't over do it allow enough time for rest and sight seeing . If possible take a friend along the way. Take your time and don't jump in over your head. Start off with a short Adventure and then make adjustments to your equipment and supplies for the next. post your trips for others to enjoy through your eyes and have a great time,

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego ca. Hope you enjoy & good luck with your build.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all. Excited to be here.
Name: Ryan
Home: Pleasant Hill, Ca
Vehicle: 2017 4runner SR5
I love camping, fishing, and being in the nature away from the bay area rat race where I reside. I'm looking forward to getting off the beatin path away from crowds and exploring for the most beautiful places to camp with my family and friends.
I have my wheels (VTX offroad) and tires (Goodyear duratrac) and am waiting for my Icon stage 3 lift. Have an appointment for install on the 20th. I'll be ready to explore after that.
I am a novice at 4wheeling and overlanding. This will be my first experience. I plan on joining you guys and learning at any meetups. Please reach out if anything is close to the bay. I'm not great with social media but I'll do my best to stay connected. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to this adventure!!View attachment 64108 View attachment 64108
Welcome to Overland Bound! If your interested check the meet-up page to find a meet-up that might work for you. The closest meet-up currently is in San Leandro on August 25th, check the calendar if your interested.

If you have any questions message me on the forum at Kent R.