International Women's Day! Lets show the ladies some love!

• HTML tutorial

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

C'mon Ladies show us what you drive. Lets celebrate the strong women out there who get down and dirty overlanding.

I am from Utah. I just learned about overlanding last year and went full force into building up my 2015 JKU Rubicon for this purpose. If I didn't have to have a dang job I swear I would live out of my Jeep and travel everywhere.

Share your stories Ladies. We dont want to leave the men out so give a shout out to those special ladies in your life.

Attachments

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

My gal Vanessa gets a big ole shout out. Always there to support me in all of my endeavors and always ready for an adventure, whether it be an overnight or a couple weeks her bag is packed!

Loves and Hugs girlfriend!!
Amazing support system you have there. Keep her!!! Do you have a picture of you guys out having fun?

Reactions: Luis Merlo

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Here's my oldest Daughter, she is also a Ice Hockey Coach and still plays as a goalie on the Lady Ducks , Women's Team that placed Third at the Nationals this weekend. The pics are from her first time off roading with her Jeep...I followed her in mine and was showing her how to shift the transfer case and how to tackle things. I let her go and she just took off...with a big smile!!20160320_124346.jpg20160320_131249.jpg

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Here's my oldest Daughter, she is also a Ice Hockey Coach and still plays as a goalie on the Lady Ducks , Women's Team that placed Third at the Nationals this weekend. The pics are from her first time off roading with her Jeep...I followed her in mine and was showing her how to shift the transfer case and how to tackle things. I let her go and she just took off...with a big smile!!View attachment 92470View attachment 92471
Wwoohhpoo