Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Peninsula/Pollock Pines
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Bought it and just waiting for the Batwing awning on order before I picked it up. I actually bought a No Boundaries 10.6 in December and really like the look, size and all the extra amenities you get at a lower price. I had a horrible experience during pick up with the that dealer that deal did not go through. I liked the Intech Explore for the size but they did not have it in stock.

Attachments

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Hey ,Intechs are great ! Very lite and easy to maneuver. I extended my tongue 24" to allow for a tool box and also to j knife without damage. Makes perfect turnarounds and tight manevers. Rtt is a Gordigear 165. Very spacish ! King size ! Trailer used mostly for storage but also can do quick overnite. We use a 10x10 pop up an enclosed it all together with clamps an tarps at the back of the Intech. Back doors open into pop up ! Very cozy ! Couple of Buddy heaters an Wal la ! And it's lite enuogh my TJ can pull it a anywhere !

Attachments

johngcolejr

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor III

Central Wisconsin
First Name
John
Last Name
Cole
Hey ,Intechs are great ! Very lite and easy to maneuver. I extended my tongue 24" to allow for a tool box and also to j knife without damage. Makes perfect turnarounds and tight manevers. Rtt is a Gordigear 165. Very spacish ! King size ! Trailer used mostly for storage but also can do quick overnite. We use a 10x10 pop up an enclosed it all together with clamps an tarps at the back of the Intech. Back doors open into pop up ! Very cozy ! Couple of Buddy heaters an Wal la ! And it's lite enuogh my TJ can pull it a anywhere !
I just bought the 2020 pursue as well. I too want to entend my tongue. What did you do get yours extended?

TJ Willy

Rank II

Enthusiast III

New Port Richey FL
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Ewing
Member #

Service Branch
U S Army
Hey John , It's easy! I called Intech an asked for a 24" piece of center frame to make an extension. Wasn't much. Then went to metal shop an got a insert piece 18" long. 1.3/4 x 3.3/4 or close to a tight fit. Take the ex piece with you. Then painted metel piece with zinc cromate inside an out heavily ( why? Metal an aluminum together don't play well) ,dry for few days to cure .Cut end of tongue off for flush end. 1/4" is fine. Take a file and smooth inside to slide in metal piece. Then put metel in trailer side all the way to it stops. Put ex piece over the rest an bolt together. I used 7 ,5" 3/8 bolts with washers an loc nuts. Then installed loc an roll hitch with a 4" drop. Or flip it for 4" raise. Works great ! Ck on bolts once in awhile. It mite creak a little but no worries . I did mine to install the toolbox and crank . Good luck and Happy Trails an Adventure s !!!!! You will luv it !