Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
An opportunity for overlanders in the Inland Northwest to talk overlanding because the snow is still too stinking deep to go out and play.

Let's talk about what's for dinner, Or lunch or Breakfast.
If you have a recipe to share send it to me and I'll add it to the meeting resources for people to download.

Share your favorite. Overlanding Meal

Date and Time 03/18/2018 7:30 PM US/Pacific

1. Dial In to the Conference (United States): (605) 472-5383
Access code: 586895

2. Join Online Meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/stevemarchiando
Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Instructions:
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial in to the conference line. When prompted, enter the access code followed by hash (#). To join the online meeting, click the online meeting link and follow the prompts.

View Rally Point
Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
An opportunity for overlanders in the Inland Northwest to talk overlanding because the snow is still too stinking deep to go out and play.

Let's talk about what's for dinner, Or lunch or Breakfast.
If you have a recipe to share send it to me and I'll add it to the meeting resources for people to download.

Share your favorite. Overlanding Meal

Date and Time 03/18/2018 7:30 PM US/Pacific

1. Dial In to the Conference (United States): (605) 472-5383
Access code: 586895

2. Join Online Meeting:
Online Meeting Link: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/stevemarchiando
Online meeting ID: stevemarchiando

Instructions:
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial in to the conference line. When prompted, enter the access code followed by hash (#). To join the online meeting, click the online meeting link and follow the prompts.
Interesting idea I look forward to hearing how t goes.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Good time was had by all.
Thanks to Jim and Christopher for calling in.

Jim and I gave a quick update on the j-pole antenna project. It's completed! I should be getting the connectors I need to hook it up to my hand held soon and will give the group a performance report.

We are also getting close to launching the DIY batwing awning project. I think I have all the parts we need to start cutting cutting metal. Updates to come...

Christopher gave an update on life as a Rover owner. He imploded a pumpkin on his trail rig this week and will be working on getting it ready built over the next week or so. That rig won't make it on next weekend's Mineral Ridge run. He'll be coming down with a friend in said friend's Series II.

I also shared how I make trail pizza. See attached fire on what it takes.
Batwing 4swing 67 top view.jpg Batwing 4swing 67 R1.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good time was had by all.
Thanks to Jim and Christopher for calling in.

Jim and I gave a quick update on the j-pole antenna project. It's completed! I should be getting the connectors I need to hook it up to my hand held soon and will give the group a performance report.

We are also getting close to launching the DIY batwing awning project. I think I have all the parts we need to start cutting cutting metal. Updates to come...

Christopher gave an update on life as a Rover owner. He imploded a pumpkin on his trail rig this week and will be working on getting it ready built over the next week or so. That rig won't make it on next weekend's Mineral Ridge run. He'll be coming down with a friend in said friend's Series II.

I also shared how I make trail pizza. See attached fire on what it takesView attachment 51338 View attachment 51339
I totally forgot about this and really wish I had called in! I still think the conference call idea is brilliant and hope to use it with other meet ups. Ill PM to get more info.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I totally forgot about this and really wish I had called in! I still think the conference call idea is brilliant and hope to use it with other meet ups. Ill PM to get more info.
Ken, join us on 4/1. Really, no fooling. 1st and 3rd Sunday 7:30 pm. Put it in that fancy phone calendar.

Steve Marchiando
North Idaho

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Ken, join us on 4/1. Really, no fooling. 1st and 3rd Sunday 7:30 pm. Put it in that fancy phone calendar.

Steve Marchiando
North Idaho
On the calendar now! I sent a PM with some questions.
Thanks!