Enthusiast III

Orleans, IN, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Morgan
Service Branch
U.S. Army Veteran
Hello everyone! My name is Justin and my wife Christi and I live down in southern Indiana in Orange County. We've both lived in Indiana our entire lives (minus 8 years in the military). I've spent a lot of time outdoors in my life between my childhood of living in rural Indiana, my time in the military, and my time as a Scoutmaster. I love being outside. Our youngest son just went off to college so it seemed liked a good time in our lives to find some time to reconnect and try something new. A friend introduced me to the "overlanding" concept earlier in the year and it sounded like fun.

I'm a tinkerer and a DIYer for sure. Sometimes that is good, sometimes not so much. The same friend started building his own overlanding trailer and convinced me that I should do the same. I ran across an old trailer for sale along the side of a rural back road one day, bought it on the spot, and started building. We took it out this pat weekend for a shake down at Raccoon Lake SRA and had a great time.

We are definitely looking forward to getting out and seeing this beautiful country from the unique perspective that overlanding offers.

If any of you are down in the area and need a spot to throw up a tent give me a shout. I have 30 acres in the middle of nowhere.

IMG_1879.jpg IMG_1979.jpg

Foulkenhammer

Rank 0

Contributor I

Indiana, USA
First Name
Boyd
Last Name
Foulk
New Member from Fort Wayne
I am Divorced, Have 4 kids, two still at home (teenage boys). My oldest Son just started driving my 2004 WJ, and I have a new to me 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited that I am wanting to build up for some adventures.
I want to explore and see God's beautiful Earth.

Thanks for having me

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
New member from West Lafayette, I drive a 2018 Tacoma. I
have spent some time exploring southern Indiana (Brown Co. and the HNF). Looking to get some time to explore Appalachia and Michigan next.
There is are a few of us that explore Michigan. We post our events here and on Facebook.

sasquatchoverlanding

Local Expert, Indiana USA

Inventor II

Whiteland, IN, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS: WRMM229
Service Branch
US Army
Checking in from Indianapolis. We bought our Jeep Wrangler back in April and are excited to be here!
Welcome to the group! I'm the Central Indiana Member Rep so if you need anything feel free to reach out. We'll have several events coming up in 2022 that will be posted under rally points as well as on Facebook at Overland Bound Midwest.

T

triaxrob

New Member located in Franklin, In, Found out about this from Sasquatchoverlanding, on the new years eve trip....

Reactions: Kgxpedition