Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
If you are going to the Moab Utah Area, please take a minute and watch this video. Moab 4-Wheeling did a great job and John Marshall presents the information perfectly. It's up to us to keep our trails open.

zgfiredude

Rank VI

Steward I

Silt, CO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Nichols
Member #

Service Branch
Firefighter
This really is a well done message! Living close to Moab, I am blessed to be able to go there often and I count those blessings each time.

PLEASE look out for each other and for the trails we enjoy. And volunteer for a work project sometime, every little bit helps.

Reactions: Kent R

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Excellent! I informed a couple of guys years ago that even driving off trail a few inches is not a good thing, 6” now, another 6” tomorrow and before long the trail is several feet wider. Then it gets closed down. They argued. I walked away. Sadly those kind of people will watch this and contract the Bart Simpson syndrome. ( it wasn’t me; I didn’t do it)

Reactions: Kent R

Ocean_Ranger

Rank VI

Expedition Master I

Santa Barbara, CA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pickton
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6SRP (GMRS WROQ518)
Thanks for the link. Here is a link to a video done about 4x4 in Canyonlands. This one is exceptionally well done too. In outdoor education, when we are looking to change behavior, it is critical that people understand the “why” as well as the “what”.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks for the link. Here is a link to a video done about 4x4 in Canyonlands. This one is exceptionally well done too. In outdoor education, when we are looking to change behavior, it is critical that people understand the “why” as well as the “what”.

Yes NPS did a great job with this one.