Investor

Pathfinder III

Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bones
Member #

Purchased from Bigtentoutdoor (BC) in January 2022 for $5,299.00. It has never been opened since purchase. Our overlanding setup has changed so much since our plans from two years ago that the tent has been hanging on our garage wall since we took it out of the box. The Annex is still taped up in the original box! This tent has never even been mounted to a roof in it's life.

Asking $3,500.00 CDN OBO. Currently being sold new from Bigtentoutdoor for $5,300 ($4,399 + shipping and taxes).

I have a Frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack for sale in another ad, which was always intended to be the platform for this tent, and never served its purpose.

I’m based in Prince Edward Island, Canada

Attachments

Contributor II

Utah, USA
First Name
Nolan
Last Name
Jefferson
Purchased from Bigtentoutdoor (BC) in January 2022 for $5,299.00. It has never been opened since purchase. Our overlanding setup has changed so much since our plans from two years ago that the tent has been hanging on our garage wall since we took it out of the box. The Annex is still taped up in the original box! This tent has never even been mounted to a roof in it's life.

Asking $3,500.00 CDN OBO. Currently being sold new from Bigtentoutdoor for $5,300 ($4,399 + shipping and taxes).

I have a Frontrunner slimline 2 roof rack for sale in another ad, which was always intended to be the platform for this tent, and never served its purpose.

Photos please.

leebones

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder III

First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bones
Member #

Photos please.
Will do

leebones

Rank III
Investor

Pathfinder III

First Name
Lee
Last Name
Bones
Member #

@jarredBrown @NolanJefferson At long last, actual photos.
The tent how it has lived at my house since we took it out of the box.
The tent as it has lived in our garage since we took it out of the box. We keep the factory cover on it as well.

IMG_1298.jpeg
Cover off.

IMG_1300.jpeg
All of the buckles, hinges, bolts etc - all no rust. This tent has never been outside, let alone left up on a roof.

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1304.jpeg

The only scrapes/marks I could find were at the bottom/back of the tent - and were probably caused by the shop dolly we used to help move and mount the tent on the wall.

IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1296.jpeg

I hope this helps, guys! As a reminder, this tent has never been opened, mounted to a car, or even taken outside in any way.

Attachments