11177 West Petunia Drive, Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Ghrist
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I tried to create a Rally Point but it keeps saying I need to login...does that mean only certain members can create them?

In any case, I'm planning on exploring Hungarian Summit road (FS 323) attempting to connect to N. Fork Boise river road on Tuesday June, 16th. If anyone else is interested in accompanying me I'll be at the trailhead just north of Camp Ea Da How youth camp on Highway 21 about 15ish miles north of Idaho City at about 11am.

Swizzle

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

11177 West Petunia Drive, Boise, ID, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Ghrist
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Okay, using the FS interactive map on my laptop: Forest Service Visitor Map that road is closed after 2.4 miles for horses only. Back to the drawing board....

New plan: Meet at Rabbit Creek road (327) which also Granite Creek Campground turnoff (43.831356, -115.794134) and we can take it up and around eventually north and come out on 387 Little Owl Creek road which is also Upper Crooked River trailhead area. There's a lot of spur roads, small loops off of this that can be explored that fortunately open tomorrow, lucky I guess. If you want, text or call me: 515-664-1500 if that's easier than this for working out details.